published Monday, January 23rd, 2017 at 12:50 am by Cost Coach
How Ebates Works
Ebates is the pioneer and leader of online cash back shopping. Ebates pays members cash back every time they shop online as well as provide them with the best coupons and deals online. Founded in 1998, Ebates Inc.’s websites have paid over $325 million in cash to its members. That’s why millions of people have joined Ebates, and we’re excited you are ready to start earning cash back, too.
Here’s how simple it really is:
Each store offers a different cash back percentage. Just look at the percentage next to the store name on the Ebates.com site to see how much savings you will earn.
See what real Ebates shoppers have to say:
Why should I use Ebates?
Shop through Ebates, and earn up to 40% cash back at your favorite stores. How? Our stores pay us a fee when you shop. We then share the fee directly with you – it’s just that simple.
Incredible deals don’t end with cash back. We hunt down cut-rate coupons and exclusive offers plus amazing deals on hot products. Unlike any other savings site on the internet, you can layer the deals. Save big by using coupons and getting cash back at the same time! With deal layering, you really stack up the savings.
Best of all, we never charge a membership fee or require mail-in rebate forms. We just send you your cash, no strings attached.
How do I join ebates?
Join for free simply by giving us your email address. We need your address so we can contact you when you have earned cash back. Sign-up or sign-in to get started. You can start shopping and earning cash back as soon as you sign-up.
People often ask: “This sounds too good to be true, how are you able to do it?” It really is quite simple. Just like almost every other online shopping center, we get a commission from the stores when you make a purchase. Instead of keeping that money – like almost all other sites do – we share it with you!
So, as long as 2,000+ of the world’s top online stores are happy to pay a bonus to attract the new, valuable customers we send their way, Ebates.com is going to continue to send Big Fat Checks to our satisfied customers across the globe.
A few of the online stores participating – you will earn commissions on your purchases:
Amazon (Selected Departments)
Dell Small Business
Dick’s Sporting Goods
Joe’s New Balance Outlet
Sierra Trading Post
Toys R Us
published Friday, November 18th, 2016 at 4:43 pm by Cost Coach
One Day Only – Amazon Prime Annual Membership On Sale – Reduced Price
On rare occasion (Friday, November 18, 2016, is one of those days), Amazon Prime has a sale on their Amazon Prime annual membership fee. Currently, the annual Amazon Prime Fee is $99/year, but today only the Amazon Prime Membership Sale is just $79 year (while it is for new members only, you can gift this to a friend or family member).
Note that even after the special rate, $99 per year is a great deal – 54 million people participate (roughly 46% of all US households)
Advantages Of Amazon Prime
Members of Amazon Prime are eligible for free one- or two-day shipping on most items, among several other perks.
Free Amazon Prime streaming video movies
Free Kindle book per month
- FREE Two-Day Shipping on tens of millions of items
- Instant access to thousands of movies and TV shows with Prime Video
- On-demand, ad-free music streaming to over 2 million songs
- Read unlimited books, magazines, and more on any device with Prime Reading
After your first year, your Prime membership will renew for $99/year. Cancel anytime.
Everything included in Prime
- FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items
- FREE Same-Day Delivery in select areas & more. Amazon Family
- 20% off diapers subscriptions and 15% off eligible products from your baby registry, compliments of Amazon Family
- Stream thousands of movies and TV shows at no additional cost on over 200 devices.
Amazon FreeTime Unlimited
- Access to thousands of kid-friendly books, shows, games and more, for just $2.99/month.
- Choose one Kindle book of the six Editors’ Picks each month for free.
- Free unlimited photo storage for you and five others. Plus, upgraded search helps you find photos fast.
Early Access to Deals
- Prime members get 30-minute early access to Lightning Deals on Amazon.com.
Amazon Prime Store Card
- Earn 5% back every day with Amazon Prime Store Card.
- One and two-hour delivery on tens of thousands of items from Amazon and local stores.
Washington Post Free Trial
- Limited time: Enjoy unlimited access to the Washington Post with a six-month free trial.
NEW – Audible Channels
- Unlimited listening to original audio series and playlists handcrafted for every interest.
- Only for Prime: Sign up for a free trial for over 60 premium networks including SHOWTIME and STARZ. Cancel anytime.
NEW – Twitch Prime
- Get free game content every month, ad-free Twitch viewing, Twitch Channel Subscription, plus loads more.
NEW – Member Exclusive Discount on Video Games
- Discounts apply to pre-orders and collector’s editions for PC, PlayStation 4, XBox One, Wii U, 3DS and more.
NEW – Prime Reading
- Enjoy unlimited reading on any device, with over a thousand books, magazines, comics, articles, Kindle Singles, and more.
- Stream a growing selection of two million songs – included with your membership. Unlock more with Amazon Music Unlimited, plus get an exclusive discount.
- Everyday sizes of popular household items delivered for a flat delivery fee.
Amazon Elements for Prime
- Shop Amazon Elements products, Amazon’s own line of everyday essentials.
Amazon Dash for Prime
- Only For Prime: Never run out of your favorite products with Amazon Dash Button.
Share Your Prime
- Share select Prime benefits with another adult in your household.
Shopping with Alexa
Enjoy hands-free shopping with Alexa on millions of items on Amazon as an exclusive benefit of your Prime membership.
- FREE Release-Date Delivery on eligible pre-order items delivered on their release date to ZIP codes within the continental U.S.